105 Nobel Ct.
Alpharetta, GA 30005
Phone: (678) 710-6110
Fax: (866) 320-1370
10am to 5pm Monday-Friday
Atlanta Property Management
Want to know how much your home will rent for? Fill out this form and we’ll send you a free rental report!
Are you looking for property managers in Atlanta?
Our Atlanta property management company had its beginnings in Birmingham, Alabama and has grown to eight cities – Atlanta, Birmingham, Boulder, Chattanooga, Denver, Fort Collins, Little Rock, and Nashville.
Imagine starting any kind of real estate company in 2008!
The real estate market was plumeting and people were looking to leave the profession.
But it was during this time when our company was born.
During the worst real estate recession most had ever seen, Matthew Whitaker launched gkhouses to address a clear need in the market. There were all types of investors who had rental portfolios they couldn’t sell.
Matthew started with just 30 houses that year but we have steadily grown to manage over 2,500 houses in these eight cities.
So that is how we started in Birmingham and found our way as one of the property managers in Atlanta serving your needs.
Meet Duncan Murphy, Our Atlanta Team Leader
Hi, I’m Duncan, gkhouses Atlanta Team Leader.
I would love to meet you at your house and discuss how to make the most of your Atlanta rental experience.
In case you would like to meet, I thought it might be helpful to know a little about me first:
- I grew up in Fairhope, AL (where I developed my love of fishing), and graduated from the University of Alabama.
- As you might imagine, I’m a die-hard Alabama football fan. I was fortunate enough to be in school when we won three National Championships!
- I’m the youngest of three kids. Uncle to three. I never knew how fun being an Uncle was…I love it! My nickname is “Duncle”.
- My Dad has been the greatest influence in my life. He taught me the value of hard work, of integrity, how to respect everyone you meet, and I watched him provide well for our family.
- I grew up on the water and loved anything to do with the outdoors. Fishing, skiing, kayaking, hunting, and golf were my favorite activities in Fairhope.
- Some of my hobbies have changed, and some have stayed the same. I still love all of my outdoor activities but have added cooking, running, traveling and live music to some of my favorite hobbies.
Having lived in Alabama my entire life, a good question I am asked when I meet people is, “Why did you decide to move to Atlanta?”
So, what would compel me to make this move to Atlanta?
It’s the opportunity that I’ve been waiting for.
When I joined gkhouses almost five years ago, it was with the belief that I would develop into a team leader in a market outside of Birmingham. Since that time, I was chosen to lead our Nashville team, and now here I am in Atlanta.
I believe in our vision for Atlanta property management and am excited to be a part of what happens here in the coming months and years.
We are a unique company with a distinctive approach and a true passion for providing an exceptional property management experience to our owners and tenants.
That doesn’t mean we get it right all of the time. We don’t. In fact, I want to be transparent and admit that there are several things we are working to improve.
I wish that you could see the passion and determination each of our team member’s has to provide you with excellent property management.
And that’s why I have moved to Atlanta.
As I mentioned earlier, I would love to meet you. If there’s anything I can help you with in regards to Atlanta Property Management, please let me know.
Thanks for reading, I hope we speak soon.
Whether you have 10 – 100 rental properties or you’re considering renting out your personal home, we would love to speak with .
There are a lot of things you should consider when choosing a property manager and a lot of questions you should ask.
If you’re interested in learning more about how we work with owners, check out this infographic or just give us a call directly at (678) 710-6110.