Take advantage of our ALL-DIGITAL leasing process. You can visit a home, fill out an application, sign a lease, and move into a home without any face-to-face interaction.
Approval Criteria (Please note the approval process on average may take 3 – 5 business days)
Each applicant, 18 years of age and older who will reside at the property, must submit a separate application. The application fee for each person is $50. The application fee is refundable only upon the application being approved, and if the house you applied for is no longer available and you are unable to find another house that meets your needs. A one-time *$100 administrative fee will be required to be paid along with the security deposit. (This is a one-time, non-refundable fee and is a single charge per lease for the whole group. This fee amount may vary by market)
- Favorable Rent History – Including not currently bound to an existing lease longer than 30 days.
- Favorable Work History
- Show an ability to pay (Currently a minimum of three (3) times monthly rent in gross income – Note: We reserve the right to adjust this minimum based on the number of applicant’s liabilities)
- A credit report will be obtained on all applicants to verify credit ratings. Income plus verification of credit history will be entered into a credit scoring model to determine rental eligibility and security deposit levels. This credit scoring model will include positive and negative payment history for lines of credit, usage of credit, credit history, credit availability, inquiry history, and student loans. Unfavorable accounts which will negatively influence this score include, but are not limited to: collections, foreclosures, charge-off, repossession, absence of credit, and current delinquency. Debt to a previous landlord, and open bankruptcies will result in an automatic denial of the application.
- A criminal background check that reveals no offenses that could lead to safety issues for the home or the neighbors near the home. We consider the type of offense, the severity of the offense, and the length of time since the offense occurred. (Click HERE to view our full Criminal Policy)
If you apply and are approved, but the house you applied for is not available, and you cannot find another home you would like to rent from us, we will refund your application fee.
*This fee amount may vary by market
- $150 for Nashville market
- $200 for Colorado market
- $200 for Atlanta market