9005 Overlook Blvd
Brentwood, TN 37027
Phone: (615) 925-3880
Fax: (866) 320-1370
10am to 5pm Monday-Friday
Want to know how much your home will rent for? Fill out this form and we’ll send you a free rental report!
Are you looking for a Property Management company in Nashville?
Whether you have ten rental properties or you’re considering renting out your home, we would love to help.
There are a lot of things you should consider when choosing a property manager and a lot of questions you should ask. If you’re interested in learning more about how we work with owners, check out this infographic. If you want even more detail, we put together this infographic that should be helpful.
Meet Duncan Murphy, Our Nashville Team Leader
Hi, I’m Duncan, gkhouses Nashville Team Leader.
I would love to meet you at your house and discuss how to make the most of your Nashville rental experience.
In case you would like to meet, I thought it might be helpful to know a little about me first:
- I grew up in Fairhope, AL (where I developed my love of fishing), graduated from the University of Alabama, and have been living in Birmingham the past four years.
- As you might imagine, I’m a die-hard Alabama football fan. I was fortunate enough to be in school when we won three National Championships!
- I’m the youngest of three kids. Uncle to one (Frances), soon to be three nieces and nephews (babies are coming February and April). I never knew how fun being an Uncle was…I love it! My nickname is “Duncle”.
- My Dad has been the greatest influence in my life. He taught me the value of hard work, of integrity, how to respect everyone you meet, and I watched him provide well for our family.
- I grew up on the water and loved anything to do with the outdoors. Fishing, skiing, kayaking, hunting, and golf were my favorite activities in Fairhope.
- Some of my hobbies have changed, and some have stayed the same. I still love all of my outdoor activities but have added cooking, running, traveling and live music to some of my favorite hobbies. I’m thankful to be in Nashville where great live music is abundant!
Having lived in Alabama my entire life, a good question I am asked when I meet people is, “Why did you decide to move from Birmingham to Nashville?”
So, what would compel me to make this move from Birmingham to Nashville?
It’s the opportunity that I’ve been waiting for.
When I joined gkhouses almost three years ago, it was with the belief that I would develop into a team leader in a market outside of Birmingham. So when this Nashville opportunity presented itself, I couldn’t turn it down.
I believe in our vision for Nashville property management and am excited to be a part of what happens here in the coming months and years.
We are a unique company with a distinctive approach and a true passion for providing an exceptional property management experience to our owners and tenants.
That doesn’t mean we get it right all of the time. We don’t. In fact, I want to be transparent and admit that there are several things we are working to improve in 2018. Each February we send out an annual survey, and each year we commit to developing to better serve you and your tenants.
I wish that you could see the passion and determination each of our team member’s has to provide you with excellent property management.
And that’s why I have moved to Nashville.
As I mentioned earlier, I would love to meet you. If there’s anything I can help you with in regards to Nashville Property Management, please let me know.
Thanks for reading, I hope we speak soon.
Areas we serve
You may already have more questions about how we rent your house and what we do once it’s rented. You can read about our property management services and what you should consider when hiring a Nashville property manager.
If you’d like to get in touch, call us at (615) 925-3880 ext 3 or fill out our the form below to discuss your rental property. We’ll give you our honest assessment of your current situation as well as a plan to make the most of your investment while relieving you of the stress that comes along with managing rental property.