PPC All-Star Application
PPC All-Star WANTED
Have you grown bored of running the same old Google and Facebook ads day in and day out?
Do you want to be a part of an aggressive team of all-stars laser-focused on becoming the country’s largest single-family property manager?
We are 2,000 houses into our 25,000 target and have reached the point where we need our own PPC guru running the show.
If you’re on the cutting edge of the PPC world, we need to talk…ASAP!
Just so you know what you’d be getting yourself into…
In this position, you’ll be responsible for the following (and probably a bit more):
- Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for each market (currently seven and growing);
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for each market;
- Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Facebook Ads;
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, monitor daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics;
- Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
- Provide creative copy suggestions and ad templates;
- Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms;
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with our goals;
- Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
- Direct, handle and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with company goals;
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to meet team goals.
If you want a new challenge, have the skills, and see yourself more as a linchpin, not a cog – apply today.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Once you fill out the form below and hit ‘submit,’ you’ll be redirected to our Culture Index survey. Please fill this out (8 minutes) and we’ll be in touch about next steps.